Saturday 8 November 2014

First Matcha order from Hibiki-an

My first purchased from Hibiki-an has arrived!!

I love this online shop. Excellent service, professional, straight forward, fast and free international shipping for order over US$36! I purchased its House Matcha, Matcha Superior, limited Kuradashi Matcha Pinnacle and a chasaku (matcha spoon). I ordered Sunday night and it arrived yesterday, Friday afternoon. Just perfect timing to enjoy great quality matcha over the weekend.

As I opened the box, it was covered by a piece of yellow paper with flowers pattern. You can see it on this picture, I put it as a backdrop - cute! Then I found a post card, how to enjoy Japanese tea booklet and a Tip to enjoy Kuradashi tea note. How very thoughtful.


I removed the home made bubble paper (crumpled newspaper, shaped into a square and wrapped with brown paper), then I saw one golden box with Japanese writing in the front, and three of the same boxes with the name Uji Matcha.


The two Uji Matcha boxes are the House Matcha (40g each box) and one Uji Matcha box is the Matcha Superior. The golden box as you already guessed is the Kuradashi Matcha Pinnacle.


  


We can't wait to enjoy these fine quality matcha and I will be sharing my thoughts about it soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment